And I think about my mother and me, and about the way unconditional love has...– Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel (via thechocolatebrigade)
I want someone there but I’m not prepared. I can’t share my time, It’s hard for me to care. I fear it’s impossible to have relations, I’m so selfish.
Everything passes. That is the one and only thing I have thought resembled the...– 人間失格 | Dazai Osamu, No Longer Human (via lesfantomes)
It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you...– Nicholas Sparks (via sirui)
luxxxxxxxxxx: low, down and gritty
Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter....– Joanne Harris, Chocolat (Chocolat, #1)
Even after all my logic and my theory I add a “motherfucker” so you ignorant...– Lauryn Hill (via psychosashi)
7. 5 things that make you hyper - Curry makes me incredibly hyper, I love curry. - Whenever I receive a package in the mail. - Spontaneous Midnight Plans, even better when it involves food. - Whenever my mom brings home Philly Cheesesteak. - Whenever I find new music.
6. 5 things you do when you’re bored - Walk all the way from my house to the bay and back with my Ipod. - Watch Clothes Encounters Youtube Videos. - Call people out to go eat with me :3 - Practice on my winged eyeliner technique. - Make to-do lists or self-reminder lists, which I completely ignore after. .. Actually I hardly get bored because I always keep myself occupied.
5. 5 signs that you’re NOT into someone - Acting oblivious to any pick-up lines or signs of flirting. - Keeping the conversations short, Or just never responding. - Constantly saying “I’m busy”, Whenever they mention hanging out. - Ignore. - Will never pick up phone calls and enter the “I’m busy” excuse.
4. 5 signs that you’re into someone - When I’m in a conversation with you, I’ll make constant eye contact. - I’ll put more effort in keeping the conversation going. - I’ll casually mention you every so often in conversations with my friends. - I’ll smile or brighten up when your name is mentioned. - If I actually take the time to make plans to see...
3. 5 ways you break the ice … … … I can’t even think of one way to break the ice.
2. 5 not- so - basic facts about you - I was a church kid, I’ve grown up in an church environment. I still believe in god but I don’t think going to church is a “must”, church seems to be another social gathering. I dislike religion, It annoys me that every single religion thinks they’re superior over one another and instead of actually praising god they fight over...
1. 5 basic facts about you _ The most basic fact ever: I’m a Asian female and I’m on the petite side. _ My favorite colors are Burgundy, Mustard Yellow, Navy, and Peach. _ I love carbohydrates, Potatoes, Rice, Bread, Noodles, love them all. _ I like using excessive commas because I can and I will. _ I dislike roaches, pigeons, avocados, and reality tv. esp. Jersey Shore and...
Because I like to put everything into lists:
freefalling89: 5 basic facts about you 5 not-so-basic facts about you 5 ways you break the ice 5 signs that you’re into someone 5 signs that you’re NOT into someone 5 things you do when you’re bored 5 things that make you hyper 5 things you’re known for 5 things you want to do 5 things you’ll never do 5 good things about you 5 bad things about you 5 ways to make you cry 5 ways to win...
Let’s take Jesus off the dashboard, Got enough on his mind. We both know just what we’re here for, saved too many times. Maybe I like this rollercoaster, Maybe it keeps me high.
It’s just that I don’t want to be somebody’s crush. If somebody likes me, I want...– The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (via thechocolatebrigade)
Why is it that the most unoriginal thing we can say to one another is still the...– Written on the Body by Jeanette Winterson (via thechocolatebrigade)
The Blog : How Doctors Die →
ziyadmd: USC medical school professor Dr. Ken Murray has an interesting article titled ‘How Doctors Die’ outlining the difference between how most people die and how doctors die. As he says, “It’s not like the rest of us, but it should be.” We as physicians are deeply familiar with how people usually…
The most important relationship in your life is the relationship you have with...– Diane Fürstenberg ✿ (via heyrainbows)